Mission statement International Human Rights Movement
International Human Rights Movement (IHRM) is working to strengthen & support all Nations capacity to engage in sustainable development through educational access, relief programs, ecological & bioethical reflections & actions, while taking in to consideration the traditional, social & cultural values of each Nation.
The main objectives of the International Human Rights Movement are the Service of Humanity without Cast, Color and Creed. The struggle against the violation of the Human Rights, bloodshed and terrorism. To provide its services for the noble cause of maintaining peace and disputes between the nations groups individuals and organizations. To set up seminars and conferences on international issues of Human Rights, peace, democracy, education, health, child labor, women rights, against terrorism and narcotics or drugs trafficking.
To date, in cooperation with local organizations, the IHRM has carried out humanitarian aid for over for several thousand people around the world. Through hundreds of our active volunteers associated in the IHRC Special Monitoring Mission, we are active in all corners of the world, running humanitarian aid programs, raising awareness and protecting human rights, and monitoring local social and political situations.
Art. III of the IHRM Statute
1. The purpose of the IHRM is in particular:
* support and development of information activities of public organizations,
* organizing and supporting observation missions at home and abroad,
* protection of life, respect for human rights and the restoration of dignity,
* support and development of an intergovernmental communication platform,
* support for participation in government programs and diplomatic missions.
2. The purpose of the endowment fund is fulfilled in accordance with the provisions of:
– Charter of the United Nations
– UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights
– European Convention on Human Rights
3. The IHRM has the right to ratify international conventions.
4. The purpose of the IHRM is fulfilled on the basis of ratification of the following conventions:
* Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, adopted on 18 April 1961 in Vienna,
* Vienna Agreement on Contract Law, 1969,
* Vienna Convention on Consular Relations of 1963,
* Vienna Convention on Representation of States in Relations with Universal International Organizations of 1975,
* Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties between States and International Organizations, or between International Organizations, 1986,
* Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation, concluded on 7 December 1944 in Chicago.
* European Convention on Human Rights, concluded in Rome on 4 November 1956,
* Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (the so-called New York Convention) concluded in June 1958 in New York
* Convention on the Peaceful Settlement of International Disputes, done at The Hague on 18 October 1907 (the so-called Hague Convention).
5. The range of activities that the IHRM performs with regard to its purpose:
a) the establishment and conduct of special, peace and diplomatic missions of the IHRM,
b) the establishment of the IHRM diplomatic corps for activities within diplomatic missions and the support of all other activities of the IHRM abroad and in the Pakistan,
c) issuing travel documents to members of IHRM diplomatic missions in the form of diplomatic cards or other documents defined by international law,
d) issuing IHRM diplomatic corps labels for vehicles serving in a diplomatic mission in the form of a “CD” sticker and a carrier’s travel letter for that diplomatic mission,
e) organization of humanitarian and development aid abroad and in the Pakistan,
f) providing assistance to politically, racially or otherwise persecuted persons abroad and in the Pakistan,
g) providing assistance to local governments and other local organizations abroad and in the Pakistan,
h) organizing assistance to minorities abroad and in the Pakistan,
i) social counseling abroad and in the Pakistan,
j) educational activities abroad and in the Pakistan
k) providing volunteer activities abroad and in the Pakistan,
l) organization of cultural and sports events abroad and in the Pakistan,
m) observation and evaluation activities of democratic processes, especially electoral processes, abroad and in the Pakistan,
n) organizing and supervising referendums abroad and in the Pakistan , –
o) activities against trafficking in human beings,
p) actions against the illegal adoption of children,
q) organizing the search for people, especially children, missing as a result of hostility.